7.02.2006

New focus

I've decided on a new focus for this blog--women's issues--specifically professional women's issues. I'm not sure if it's a "feminist" blog, per se. But it will consist of thoughtful (I hope) commentary on issues issues that I believe will and/or do affect professional women. I'll highlight news articles, books (such as Linda Hirshman's recent and controversial book), and posts from other blogs. I'll post about 3 times per week, if all goes well.

So, expect to see a bit more of me, faithful regular readers. And, if you like what you see, tell all of your friends ( Happy Feminist, for example--I follow your blog, and although we may not always agree, I always find your ideas to be interesting).

So, check back in a few days, or even sooner. Looking forward to many interesting and spirited discussions!